Bell Temple LLP represents clients from all sectors of the construction industry in a broad-range of construction disputes. We routinely act for developers, owners, contractors, subtrades, material suppliers, design professionals and insurers in disputes related to:
• Contract interpretation or application;
• Delay and deficiency claims;
• Claims for extras;
• Warranty claims;
• Professional liability claims;
• Non payment;
• Construction Lien claims;
• Insurance related matters;
• Injury as a result of design or construction issues; and
• Residential renovations.
When we deal with a dispute, we seek to understand our clients’ goals and wishes and offer strategic options for resolution or litigation. We frequently resolve disputes through negotiation, mediation or arbitration. If resolution is not possible or practical, we litigate efficiently and in a practical manner.